Skype
robert-.-7

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

That half life reference... HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED WOOOO! XD did you think i won't find g man?

PuffballsUnited responds:

You heard it here first

TAP ELEMENTAL TAP ELEMENTAL

its a nice addicting game for casual play... should be something on android...

GRUMP GRUMP

very primitive walking cycle, very primitive colliding with objects, and overall a weird feeling i get. but its a good start for a beginner, its not filled with random bright collors, but still it seems very basic.
the sounds still need some ajustment, some effects sound a bit too sharp off.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

my first playd sim date XD and it was fun, clicking arround making stats grow and stuff i hope this will become a good full fledged game

Moosh responds:

I hope so too! Thanks for playing :)

I am vomiting hair I am vomiting hair

I'm stuck with the puzzle with the valve and the puzzle pieces in the blue house, i figured that the stuff on the blue paper is supposed to help me but i dont understand in wich way

Fakewisdom responds:

Is hard to explain... Pay attention to the numbers, each part of each one of the blue pieces has a numerical value, the concept of the puzzle is that when you put the pieces side to side on the red suports these numbers add to each other in the specific corner where they are placed, the third, complete, drawing of a piece is the result you want to get, the roman numbers are the order you are supossed to activate the holes.

The first space on the list is the bottom left, wich has the number 7, so you get up there, arrange the pieces in a way the 5 from the half blue piece and the 2 from the other blue piece are on the bottom left corner(2+5=7), so that space is now ready for penetration, go down, and shove that green stuf in the bottom left hole!

Next is the top right(9) so you go back up, arrange the pieces in a way the 5 of the half piece and the 4 from the other piece are on the top rigth space of their respective suports(5+4=9), then you go back down and shove the green stuff in the topr right hole! repeat it and you should be able to solve it.

Chaos Girl Chaos Girl

There never was a visual novel that had the power to impress me.
There never will be, and never was.

Witch Hunt Witch Hunt

that screen when winning XD boobs bouncing yay nice fanservice there and nice game, its kinda fun and refreshing after frustratingly playing bad games all the time.... well, its cool that games like this exist, need to be frontpaged

Frozen Frozen

the character was very cute, and ignoring the missing sound and music, it actually is a pretty nice game, the graphix are a bit fuzzy, but thats personal prefferance XD
I really like that the controlls are a bit harder, it makes it somewhat funny when you fall off an edge. would love to see more blocks to slide arround, maybe more keys, or something like Key>chest>keyfromthechest>door but still, i like it.

Divine Carnival Divine Carnival

would be more fun without all the bugs, and the missing mechanics, and all the gaps you can cheat through...

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1